4/27/16

Pazzles Image CDs - CD51 - Party Collection

OMG!  You have got to go and check out the Pazzles Image CDs!  I just got the CD-51 - Party Collection.  Love it!  I already know I'll be using the Diva Party files first, but I'll be using all of them (but not as soon as I would like).  :-)




My family members love football and have football parties every year.  I'm not a sports person, but I know I'll be making plenty of the projects in the Football Party collection for them to use at the parties.

The next project I will tackle, after the Diva Party, will be from the Masquerade Party collection. Wow!




In this particular CD, there are 6 party themes:

Masquerade
Luau
Football
Circus
Diva
Baby Shower

Once you visit Pazzles' store you can see the first 40 Image CDs. The most recently released Pazzle Image CDs are located here.

Once you visit Pazzles' website, you'll be able to see larger images of all of the themes in the recently released Party collection.

Once I make a project, I'll be sure to update this page so you can see how I decorated the files used from this CD.

Gina Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment