6/11/16

Airbrush African Mask - Practice 2

I'm a beginner airbrusher and I've been practicing, practicing, practicing.  :-)

Here's a mask I created using my die-cutting software, Pazzles Pro 2014.  I cut the stencils out using my Pazzles Inspiration die-cutter.

It took me a little while to get this to work out for airbrushing because I initially made this design for heat transfer vinyl.  I'm also new at making stencils for airbrushing.

Today I practiced this design and here are the results.  The first result was not good to me (taped to the fabric).  I used clear contact paper for the stencil and the transfer tape.  The stencil I cut from contact paper wouldn't stay on the fabric very well so I switched back to using Oracal 651 and used the contact paper as my transfer tape.  You have to work with it, but it works.

Here's the before and after practice. The second one is MUCH better.  Click on the image for a larger view.


Next, I will attempt to show you what I did to airbrush this African mask.

Gina Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment