2/10/17

Video Tutorials

In the near future, I will be posting private video tutorials on a variety of topics including how to use Explore Air and InVue machines as well as the software they use. You can find a lot of free help online, but if you don’t want to browse a bunch of videos in a sea of videos, this is the place to find information without stress.

Feel free to email me with video requests.

How This Works

--Purchase the Video(s)

--This is not an automated process as of yet.  Once I receive your payment, I will add your name to the private Youtube viewing list and send you an email with the video link inside.  This process could take from one minute to a few hours (based on if I’m at the computer at the time).  At no point will you have to wait 24 hours to receive your private video link.

Click on the Video tab above to see which videos are available for purchase.

Gina Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment